The Banks Peninsula A&P Show at Little River is one of the most popular A&P Shows in Canterbury. Like many local shows, the annual event at the picturesque Awa-iti domain is the highlight of the year for many local farmers, growers and producers.
The Little River A&P Show gives them them the chance to show the very best of what the district has to offer to the rest of the rural community as well as the hundreds that travel to the event from the rest of Canterbury and beyond.
Join in the festivities by taking part or visiting the show.
- Where: Little River Show, Awa-iti Domain, Akaroa Highway (SH75) Little River
- When: Saturday 20 January 2018 – Gates open 8am
- Why: A great day out for all of the family – even the dog!
- What’s on:
- 7.30am – Dog Trials
- 8am – Horses classes start
- 9.30am / 12noon – Magic Shows with Josh Grimaldi
- 10am – Balloon fun
- 11am – Kids Cup Cakes Comp – decorate a cup cake and win a grand prize!
- 12.30pm Dog High Jump
- 2pm Peninsula to Plate Grand Final with Richard Till
- 3.30pm Sheep Shearing Competition
- How much: only $10 for adults – kids under 12 free
Buy your tickets online at Eventfinda or pay cash on the gate.